sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

jealousy

it's the only feeling that really anoys me, because it always makes 'hate' show its ugly fingers. and now, i'm so increadibly pissed that i can only write in english! fuck! u.u oh god, i really, REALLY wish i could be a not-jealous person. but i just can't control this. the funniest thing is that i HATE when people try to say what i shouldn't do, with who i shouldn't talk because of their jealousy, but when I FEEL it, i REALLY want to do the same. oh god! pleeease, make me understand myself.

(my angry side is getting stronger while i'm listening to Slipknot. and i hate you for making it easier to get angrier giving me these metal songs u.u aheuaoieu' -> why did i laugh if i'm angry? ._.)

ps: pessoas que lêem o meu blog (que eu sei que são poucas), me perdoem a revolta. é que eu realmente precisava botar pra fora o que sentia, e, por mais que tentasse escrever em outros lugares, o único lugar que eu realmente me sinto a vontade é aqui, no meu queridinho blog, o lar dos meus pensamentos.

ps.2: este post começou a ser escrito enquanto ouvia 'Duality' (é, modinha eu sei...) e terminou enquanto ouvia 'Diluted', ambas do Slipknot. (agora dá pra imaginar o quão pissed eu tava enquanto escrevia, não? ._. )

:/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário